Season 1 Episode 16 & 17 : Aaron Kennard: EVERY Experience Is For Your Good [Podcast].[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Today’s podcast is with Aaron Kennard, author of The Positive Thinking Secret, and Affirm Your Truth: A 30-Day Mental Transformation from Stressed, Anxious, or Depressed – to Happy, Hopeful, and Full of Peace, and host of the fantastic podcast, The Truly Amazing Life Show.
Aaron’s message is that life is meant to be experienced and lived fully today. Yet that seems to be the hardest challenge most people face. Always searching and grasping for more happiness in the future sometime.
Aaron’s goal is to help others live a Truly Amazing Life. But contrary to popular belief, that is a matter of habit. Developing the essential habits of happiness and fulfillment is the best way to overcome depression, despair, distraction, drifting, mediocrity, and a host of other painful states – and to live a life of fulfillment and joy every single day. Aaron’s entire focus is to create systems & tools that you can implement to help you develop life-altering habits.
When not writing, Aaron can be found skiing, running, biking or playing with his four children and his amazing wife.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]CLICK HERE to OPEN in iTunes
To LISTEN NOW, click the “PLAY” button on the green bar below.
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show. For short video on how to leave a rating and review, click here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Aaron mentions the following points in this podcast:
- How a sore-throat was a catalyst for expressing gratitude
- Universal Truths for Life and for Healing
- How to dwell on why life is amazing
- How he was being torn apart physically, and what he did mentally to get through
- How to understand your circumstances don’t dictate your happiness
- To see why everything can be in your best interest, even when you’re on the verge of death
- How choosing to believe everything is conspiring for your best interest changes everything
- The importance of celebrating life and playing