Season 1 Episode 12 : Achieving Optimal Health Through Plant-Based Nutrition with Margo Freitag [Podcast].
Margot Freitag is a certified whole foods plant based nutritionist, and the creator and owner of Taiga Whole Health. She specializes in nutrition education and the therapeutic use of a whole foods, plant-based diet for sustainable weight loss, the prevention and reversal of chronic disease, improved athletic performance, and shorter recovery times from injury.
Margo created the Taiga Plant-Based Primer, a full 30 day Plant-Based Nutrition immersion, designed to educate people and help them recover their health and restore their vitality.
Margot is also an accomplished triathlete and runner and, needless to say, she’s a passionate advocate for health and wellness.
To LISTEN NOW, click the “PLAY” button on the green bar below.
Margo mentions the following points in this podcast:
- She talks about her struggles with asthma, weight gain, and depression during her youth.
- How she and her son overcame asthma in three days.
- How food affects our bodies, namely that some food heals and some food makes us sick.
- The truth about how much protein you need.
- How to switch to a whole food plant-based diet and keep it healthy, delicious, and simple.
- Margo shares some examples of diseases that can be reversed or minimized.
To learn more about our guest, Margo Freitag, click the links below: