Season 1 Episode 11 : The Natural Remedies in Your Spice Rack with Kami McBride [Podcast].
Kami McBride demystifies the world of herbal medicine and has helped thousands of people get comfortable using herbal medicine and natural remedies to protect their family’s health. She empowers people to take care of common ailments, and feel confident they are doing the best they can to care for themselves naturally, whenever possible.
Over the past 25 years Kami has helped thousands of people unlock the secrets of their spice rack and learn just how simple it is to use common kitchen herbs and spices to prevent illness and become skillful in using natural home remedies as their primary wellness strategy.
Kami has also developed herbal curriculum for the University Of California San Francisco School of Nursing and for the Integral Health Department at the California Institute in Integral Studies.
To play our podcast, click on the “play” button on the green bar below.
Kami mentions the following benefits of using the herbs from your spice rack in this podcast:
- Using herbs and spices can connect you to the traditions of your forefathers
- Spices aid in the digestion of food, thereby improving gut health.
- Using spices and herbs in your food can provide protection against disease.
- Spices contain strong anti-microbial components that can help with both viral and bacterial infections.
- Spices add variety to food and can add joy and creativity to your kitchen experience.
To learn more about our guest, Kami McBride, click the links below: